Once the order is completed, the item will be made and delivered directly by the Customer.
Our products have a production and delivery time of 12 working days, except for shipping problems that cannot be attributed to Flomì. Any delays will be promptly communicated.
How is the shipment made?
Flomì ships anywhere in the world within 30 days of the Order Confirmation * by express courier (SDA) to the address indicated by the Customer when ordering.
Shipping, including any customs duties, is always free.
As soon as the order is taken in charge, the customer will receive an e-mail with the name of the courier who took charge of his shipment and the information for online monitoring; it will therefore be possible to track the status of the shipment via the indicated courier’s website.
Working days are Monday to Friday.
* The shipping date varies depending on the production time. The time intervals indicated above may be subject to change in the event of national holidays. In the national holiday periods there may be any delays required to close the office.
I haven’t received my order yet. What should I do?
If the order has not been sent within the time allowed and you have not received any communication regarding the status of the order, we suggest you:
- contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will be ready to help.
We are sure that your personalized garment will dress you to perfection but in the event that there are requests for modifications, you will be provided with a punctual and attentive after-sales service that will guarantee you the ideal fit.
Any report of defects, imperfections or other must be guaranteed to our customer service within 30 days of receipt of the item. If the report is made after 30 days, any interventions will be charged to the customer.
Sartorial alterationsIf your garment needs to be adjust*, you can send us the garment, requesting our intervention at email@example.com, or you can ask your local tailor. We will cover your product alterations (up to € 75) or will give you the double in form of credits for your next purchase.
* Adjustments that do not include actions greater than those listed in the alterations form.
- * Adjustments:
- 1. shorten the sleeve
- 2. shorten the body of the jacket
- 3. replace the buttons
- 4. repair the holes in the lining
- 4. replace the label with the logo
- 5. adjust the shoulders
- 6. adjust the fit
- Send us the refund request for your order within 30 days of receiving the garment
- You will be refunded within 7 working days of receiving your request with the same payment method you’ve used at the time of your purchase (credit card on the website, PayPal). If you’ve paid by bank transfer or POS, you have to write down your bank account details on the request.
- Refund is limited to the following amount:
- 75€ / 75 CHF / 100$ / 60£ for each blazer
- For any sartorial modification you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the desired change
Free remakesIf your tailor thinks you made to measure the garment cannot be adjusted, we’ll remake it. Write to email@example.com
Our goal is to find your perfect fit, so if your tailor thinks your new garment cannot be adjusted, we’ll remake it for free.
In order to guarantee you the best result we ask you to:
- Ask the firstname.lastname@example.org email for the file to be filled in to request a refund, and an e-mail was sent to the same address, attaching 3 photos of the item worn (seen from the front, side, back) so that it is visible the Defect.
- Note accurately any changes (in cm/inches) your garment needs on our form.
- Your remake application should be sent within 30 days of shipping date.
- If the adjustments can be easily made by a local tailor, we reserve the right to refuse to remake your garment.
- The remake process is aimed at finding your perfect fit, so every customisation options you’ve chosen before will remain the same.
- Return shipping is free for customers in the Euro zone and outside the Euro zone.
- If that specific fabric we need to remake your garment is sold out, we will ask you to choose a different (hopefully similar) fabric of the same price range.
Returns and refunds
Our goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied with your new made to measure garment. If you are not, you can easily request a full refund.
What to do to ask for a refund:
- Request our refund form at email@example.com. Remember to attach three pictures (front, back and side) so we can see how your garment looks and what’s the fit issues.
- Your request will be processed by our customer service. They will promptly inform you if it will be approved or not.
- Once your request is approved, you just have to pack your garment into the original box, including the refund request form and the original invoice (or order confirmation email). The shipping cost be paid by Flomì, agreed with the customer the place and the collection data.
- For international returns, please declare the contents as “returned clothing” with a declared value of 1 USD to avoid being assessed any customs duties. Please note that you’ll be responsible for any return shipping charges.
Returns can be sent to:
Flomì Via pinete n 144 56033 Santo Pietro Belvedere (PI) – ITALY
In order to guarantee a high standard service, Flomì considers the refund option in case the clothes have some imperfections or fitting problems, the refund of the amount necessary to improve the fitting, or the complete refund of the amount paid after the fulfilment of the conditions listed below.
- Your refund request has to be sent within 30 days of shipping date.
- We will accept only unworn and undamaged original item. We reserve the right to refuse to refund you if the garment has been damaged. We will not accept modified garments.
- Any package received that does not meet the aforementioned requirements will be sent back to the customer without refund.
- Refunds will be made with the same payment method. Purchases made by credit card will be refunded to the same card used. Coupon or discount code will be refunded with a new coupon or discount code.
- If items are purchased as part of a promotion, all items must be returned in order to receive a full refund. Any items that are not returned will be charged at full retail price.
- You will be refunded within 7 working days of receiving your request with the same payment method you’ve used before (credit card on the website, PayPal). If you’ve paid by bank transfer or POS, please, write down your bank account details on the request.
- * For “imperfections” Flomì means all the features that are different from the ones originally requested or imperfections that highlight structural tailoring issues (such as buttons badly stitched, noncompliant buttonholes, improper cuts, etc.). For “fitting problems” Flomì refer to all higher alterations than those listed in the alterations form. However, as it is the case of garments not produced industrially, all maximum values listed on the alterations form may be subject to a tolerance of 2 cm.
Return of goods
For orders completely custom-tailored and personalized is the art. 59 letter c) of the Consumer Code (“Exception to the right to rescind”) notwithstanding the art. From 52 to 58 of the same Code.
In order to guarantee a high standard service, Flomì considers the refund option in case the clothes have some imperfections or fitting problems, the refund of the amount necessary to improve the fitting, or the complete refund of the amount paid after the fulfilment of the conditions listed in the Alterations & refunds section.
We will accept only items not worn or damaged. Flomì reserves the right to refuse the refund in case that the clothes show evident signs of it been used or damages. Items of clothing that have been modified won’t be accepted.
To obtain the refund it is necessary to proceed as follows:
- Return of the goods
- For completely customized and customized orders is art. 59 letter c) of the Consumer Code (“Exception to the right of withdrawal”) despite the art. 52 to 58 of the same code.
- In order to guarantee a high level service, Flomì considers the reimbursement of the amount paid after satisfying the conditions listed in the section Alterations and refunds.
- We will only accept items that are not worn or damaged. Flomì reserves the right to refuse refunds. Items of clothing that have been modified will not be accepted.
- To obtain a refund, proceed as follows:
- 1 Request the return form to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching 3 photos of the item worn (front, side, back)
- The Flomì team will take care of communicating with its customers.
- The customer will have to put in a shipping box the item he wants to return and the completed return request document, and must agree with the team to organize the collection.
Within 7 working days from receipt of the item the amount will be credited back using the same payment method used at the time of purchase if possible (Credit Card on website, PayPal). Otherwise, the customer must communicate within the Return Form the bank details on which he wishes to receive the refund.
Any shipment that does not comply with the previous conditions will be returned to the sender without the issue of any refund.
We also remember that:
- The object must be returned intact (ie not used and complete with all the original packaging and accessories) together with the approved Return Form.
- For international returns, we ask you to indicate the content as ‘Reso’ stating the value of 1 EURO. All shipping costs and any customs costs will be borne by Flomì.
Once the above conditions are met, the buyer is entitled to a full refund. Coupons or Discount Coupons used to purchase the item will be replaced with new Coupons or Discount Coupons to be used for other purchases.
RETURNS WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE BY EMAIL A WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED